Online Keno is a lottery-style game similar to Bingo. Because of its simple rules and calm gameplay, online Keno is one of the most popular games among the players. It’s also easy to learn and comprehend. The goal of the game, like the lottery, is to guess which numbers will be drawn during each round.
A typical real money Keno game consists of a Keno card, a pay table, and a few buttons. While every online Keno game is a bit different, these are the common elements you’ll find when you choose to play online:
- Keno Card – A Keno card is essentially a giant grid of numbers. In typical online Keno games, the card consists of 8 rows of 10 numbers each.
- Pay Table – shows what the payout will be for the number of catches the player makes.
- Quick Pick – Rather than selecting the numbers on your own, you can choose the Quick Pick button to have the system pick them for you.
Online Keno Rules
The rules for online Keno games are:
- Choose a selection of numbers from the grid. The Keno board has 80 numbers. How many numbers the player can choose depends on the casino.
- Place your bet.
- Determine the amount of money you want to put down on your selected numbers and how many keno games you want to play. Indicate your choices on your Keno card. If you bet $1 on your selected numbers and want to play 7 games, that’s $7. Obviously, the more money you bet, the more money you can win.
- See the draw of the numbers and check out your winning.
How To Play Online Keno
Keno is a numbers-based game of luck and patience, which can deliver big winning results, so knowing how the game works, will maximized player`s chances of being successful.
The objective of the game is to guess which of the numbers displayed on the board will be drawn. As we have already mentioned above Keno is very easy game to play. In each game, players must choose numbers (also called spots) that they hope will be chosen in the next drawing.
Choose an online keno game you like. Check out the various keno games available at the top casinos.
Pick your keno numbers (also called spots).
The players can select a maximum of 10 numbers from the 1 – 80 range. During the games 20 numbers are drawn. How many numbers the player will choose is completely up to players decision.
But keep in mind that the payouts change depending on how many numbers the player choose in total.
If he/she guess five out of five chosen, his/her payout may be of 150 to 1. That’s really sweet. But if he/she guess five out of 10 chosen, that reduces to 7 to 1
Place your bets.
The players can adjust their bet by clicking the selected bet amount. Players can make multiple bets and each bet can have its own win. A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking on any of the denomination buttons. For a valid bet, at least two numbers have to be selected from the board. The game bet is selected when any of the 5 bet buttons (located in the lower middle of the screen) is activated. When the player presses an active bet button, a bet will be selected and the game will start. If the player presses any of the other bet buttons, only a bet will be selected. The game will only start after the button is pressed again
Decide how many keno games you want to play
Players has a opportunity for Autoplay. When the “Autoplay” button is activated, the game goes into an Autoplay mode.
Player can choose between different numbers of games (10, 20, 50, 100) or unlimited games.
BE CAREFUL – Selecting unlimited option can, wipe your entire bankroll !!!
Online KENO Paytable
Online Keno Tips & Tricks
While online Keno is primarily a game of luck, there are still a few small things that the player can do to increase his winning chances:
- Choose a set of numbers and play those consistently – it’s easier to keep track of which numbers come up frequently. Try mixing in a balanced amount of high and low numbers to increase your odds of winning.
- Pay attention to the payout chart before you start playing – check what the payout is like for the various betting options at the chosen Keno casino. The payout percentage is what a casino pays out in winnings as a proportion of the money wagered. A 98% payout percentage means that the casino pays out €98 on every €100 made in wagers. Typically a good casino will have an overall keno payout percentage between 95 and 96 percent.
- Try to find an online casino that offers special bonuses for Keno players – All top casinos will offer a welcome bonus when new players sign up to their site. They usually come as a percentage of the amount they put down as their first deposit, giving them a great initial boost to their funds.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it!
- Always remember that Keno is a game of luck!
- Practice Before betting with real money – Most of the world’s best online casinos will ensure registered players to have the option to try games for free. Thus the players will be able to familiarize themselves with the game in advance as the keno cards and layouts of the games can vary from one version to another.
Find Best Keno Betting Strategy
Find More About : ONLINE KENO – Variations, Glossary, History