FEEL THE REAL GAME AND BECOME A WINNER AT OUR TOP CASINOS
Christmas Eve Slots
Are you ready to receive some thrilling gifts in the Christmas Eve slot machine from Playson? Christmas Eve slot game features plenty of ways that you can win yourself some nice little presents, including wilds, gift wilds, free spins, frosty wilds, scatters, guaranteed wins, expanding multipliers and the possibility to win up to 10,000x your stake.
As you can probably guess, the theme of this online slot machine is Christmas – who doesn’t love Christmas? There are no reels to this game as all of the symbols are suspended mid-air over a festive village at night. You can even see smoke coming from the cold chimneys, glittering snow and twinkling Christmas trees.
The symbols on the reels are very festive and when you win, you will hear some festive sounds whilst the symbols jump from the reels to show you how you’ve won. We absolutely love this slot machine already just by its design.
Featuring 5 reels and a whopping 1,024 ways to win in every spin – there’s plenty of chances to win big. Place your bets from as low as 0.20 or play max bets at 60.00 to try and win as much money as you possibly can. You can’t adjust the pay lines or bets per line, you simply use the bet box that allows you to set your bet from the lowest of 0.20 to the highest of 60.00.
There is an auto play feature, allowing you to sit back and watch the festivities. You can alter the number of spins from 5 through to 999 or you can make it stop at a certain loss limit or at a single win limit.
- When it comes to the symbols on the reels, you will view playing card values of 10, J, Q, K and A made from gingerbread with bright colored icing, bells, candles, star ornaments, snow globes and houses. Other special features include:
- Frosty Wild – this symbol is represented by a green gift and will substitute for all other symbols on the reels, except the scatter. This symbol on your reels will reward you with one free re-spin and the symbol will remain frozen in place for the re spin.
- Scatter – Santa Claus himself is the scatter symbol and you will be awarded a cash sum and free spins with him. Three symbols awards 10 free spins, four symbols awards 15 free spins and five symbols offer 10 free spins. The free spins can be re-triggered. You are guaranteed wins during the free spins mode.
- Gift Wild – the symbol that shows a teddy bear and wrapped gifts is the Gift Wild and only appears during the free spins mode. These symbols will freeze into place during the free spins.
- Multipliers – by triggering a series of wins during the free spins mode, you will be awarded either a 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x multiplier. If your winning run stops, the multiplier will drop back to 1x – keep on winning to get the maximum 5x multiplier. Once you’ve reached he 5x multiplier level, it will remain locked in place for the duration of your free spins.
Santa Claus is the key to the non-progressive jackpot, allowing you to win up to 10,000x your stake by spinning in five of a kind.
Because we love Christmas, we love anything to do with that special time of year. When we stumbled across the Christmas Eve slot machine from Playson, we were impressed straight away by the design and sounds that it features.
The slot machine has that perfect Christmas scene about it with the promise of being able to walk away with gifts full of serious amounts of cash.
If you’re unsure of the slot machine, we suggest you give it a go in demo mode first to have a good practice before taking your cash. It’s a simple slot game to get sued to as it doesn’t offer too many features. We love how the screen isn’t too cluttered and just focuses on the reels and the wonderful design it has.
We managed to trigger frosty wilds, wilds and free spins on more than one occasion by playing. Free spins mode was very exciting and can rack up some big wins, especially with the frosty wilds on the reels.
The look of the machine was enough to get us wanting to play, but what really added to this slot game was the ability to win a staggering 10,000x your stake.